Extend USA Hair Extension Manual – Health – Safety
- It is imperative to handle the resin gun and hot resin with extreme
- Never heat the resin gun without a stick inserted. Reload a new stick when the current one has passed the trigger
- Always plug in and pre-heat the applicator usually about 10 to 15
- Do not use excessive pressure when squeezing the trigger of the applicator, this could cause a burst of resin to pour out unexpectedly and is a costly waste of product. It doesn’t work like a water
- If the applicator fails to grip the resin stick when the trigger is depressed, gently push the end of the stick at the rear of the
- When dispensing resin do not use excessive force and never point the applicator nozzle in the direction of yourself or your
- It is normal for a little resin to drip from the applicator, therefore a drip tray has been provided with the workstation table,
- If the resin should come into contact with skin, immediately immerse the area in cold
Do not peel resin from the skin until it has cooled completely.
- Use the silicone pad to protect your fingers when rolling the hot resin to form a smooth sealing bond. (The smooth seal prevents shampoo and other agents from breaking down the )
- The bond material is a resin, not a glue. The difference is that glue doesn’t unglue and a resin forms a “bond” onto or around something. One of the most common problems of bond failure is contamination of the bond. This can be from excessive product build-up on the hair, natural oils, sweat or other contaminant’s getting onto the silicone pad used to form the bond.
- Our Resin is a Naturally Derived from tree sap, non-toxic heat activated
If a bond fails to be satisfactory, remove it before proceeding.